An adrenaline pumped 4x4 odyssey from the one side of the island all the way to the Aegean sea is all you need to blow off some steam. The best way to explore the wild scenery of Evia's mountains is a day tour on a 4x4 buggy. Rolling hills, give way to rocky mountains on this wild adventure, while swimming in clear blue seas in the Aegean will just blow your mind.
This tour is great for ages 18+, even ideal for families, Dad & son will enjoy some bonding time, but adventurous couples will also have a blast. The diversity of scenery will make you realise how beautiful Evia island really is. We come across olive groves, pine trees, plane trees and high altitude fir forests on route. This tour is a nature lovers' delight.
- Total Tour Time: 10+ hours
- Distance : aprox. 150km
- Start and Finish Time: 08.00 – 18.30
• 7:30 – Registration (Driver's Licence & ID) at Grand Bleu Hotel
• 8:00 – We start at 08:00 from Grand Bleu Hotel
• 18.30 – End of tour
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or weather.
Pricing per person
Price per Person : 90 €
What does the tour include:
- Meal at the tavern in Chiliadou
- Guided Buggy tour for the day
- Accredited guide
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
In order to book the tour you need a valid driver's licence & ID card (arrive at least 30 minutes prior to start of the tour)
Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along in case it is windy or rainy - all year round -
Sunscreen is needed from April - October
Bandana for the dust is absolutely mandatory
Sun hat or scarf
Swimsuit and towel