Ideal for entry level canyoneers. Chavos gorge is the most accessible gorge in Evia where everyone can enjoy going down 11m high waterfalls with the safety of experienced instructors.
You can either enjoy this activity with friends and family or even follow specialised courses followed by certifications. Let yourself free into the world of canyons, get to know canyoning with the best instructors out there and let them offer you the greatest experience.
Do you wish to be trained by experienced instructors and get the international ICOpro certification?
Are you new in canyoning? Follow the entry level CAI programme and receive your personal canyoneer novice card by ICOpro international organization?
- Activity level A : Easy
• 09:30 – Meeting at the bakery of lower Steni
• 09:45 – Arrive at the canyon entry
• 10:00 – Start of the canyoning tour
• 13:00 – End of tour.
• 13:10 – Exit the canyon after a 10 minute walk
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Pricing per person
Price per adult : 70 euro
What does the tour include:
- Harness and all technical gear
- Free photos
- Supervision by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant
- ICOpro Canyoneer initiation Training course
- ICOpro Card and affiliation member
- CE PPE standard equipment only!
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
Transfer to starting point
A pair of shoes (which will get wet)
Specific medical Drug if needed
Your voucher / Cash payment
Your smile and spirit!