About this holiday
The land of myths and heroes..!!
Exploration awaits the eager traveler while visiting Peloponnese. It is a whole world on it’s own, with castles dominating key geographic features, great forests and stunning beaches.
Follow the Mycenaean road, visit Epidaurus theatre, climb the 999 steps of Palamidi castle, you will also cycle along Parnonas mountain, visit Mystras & Monemvasia castle.
Entering Mani you will feel the aura of legends and heroes as you cycle along quiet roads leading to Cape Tenaro, the most southern part of Peloponnese. Our final destination Gialova lagoon is waiting for us.
Price for Guided Tour: 1100 €
Price for Self-Guided Tour: 950 €
What does the tour include:
- Accommodation for 8 nights
- English speaking, local qualified Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours
- Bike rental
- Transport to and from Athens Airport
- Luggage transfer between hotels
- Everyday transfers to each cycling destination
- Breakfast, evening meals + wine at the table
Mountain Bike & helmet included in the price
Other extras - Not Included
Tickets to/from Athens airports
Entrance fees to archaeological areas / museums
Guided tours to archaeological areas / museums
Personal travel insurance