Eretria Mountains & Monastery.
Our tour starts along the hilltops of Eretria heading to the mountains. Olive groves, followed by pines trees will dominate the scenery. Rough hills and what seems like forgotten to man roads that lead to nowhere!
St. George Arma monastery will quench our thirst providing us with a resting place to have our picnick.
This tour is intended for experienced mountainbikers. This is where you will realize how mountainous Evia island really is.
- Route : 26 km
- Terrain: Asphalt public road, dirt roads, no traffic
- Total Elevation Gain : 620 m
- Cycling Time: 2hours with stops
- Total Tour Time: 3-4 hours
- Start and Finish Time: 09.00 (at Grand Bleu Hotel) – 13.00
- Child Friendly: No
- Activity level C: Challening
• 08:30 – Get bikes ready at Grand Bleu Hotel
• 09:00 – Start of the tour (Optional swim at the beach)
• 13:00 – End of tour
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Pricing per person
Price per Person/adult with MTB or Trekking Bike : 75 €
What does the tour include:
- Bike Rental & Helmet. Riding with small group
- Pro MIAS certified Bike leader on road (English & Greek language)
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along (April-May-September-October)
Sunscreen is needed from April - October
Sun hat or scarf
Arriving in Eretria again, we will have a swim or a stop for a refreshment
Visit the Archeological Museum of Eretria (Monday closed)