Peaceful ride to inland Evia.
What a better way to exlore the untouched island of Evia on your bike. Peaceful backroads with virtually no traffic and well maintained surface, are ideal for a road cycling session.
Greece boasts of being 80% mountainous, and Evia island is no exception. What you will see is just a small part of the island but enough to realize how hard it is to get from one place to another, nevertheless landscapes will fascinate you. Museum visiting is optional.
This is a mid-level road tour which will introduce you to the mid-part of mountainous Evia. Good stamina is needed but less frequent cyclist will have to make an effort to follow this tour.
- Route : 52 km
- Terrain: Asphalt public road
- Total Elevation Gain : 792 m
- Cycling Time: 3+hours with stops
- Total Tour Time: 3-4 hours
- Start and Finish Time: 09.00 (at Grand Bleu Hotel) – 13.00
- Child Friendly: No
- Activity level C: Challening
• 08:30 – Get bikes ready at Grand Bleu Hotel
• 09:00 – Start of the tour (Optional swim at the beach)
• 13:00 – End of tour
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Pricing per person
Price per Person/adult with Trekking Bike : 75 €
What does the tour include:
- Bike Rental & Helmet. Riding with small group
- Pro MIAS certified Bike leader on road (English & Greek language)
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along (April-May-September-October)
Sunscreen is needed from April - October
Sun hat or scarf
Arriving in Eretria again, we will have a swim or a stop for a refreshment
Visit the Archeological Museum of Eretria (Monday closed)