1. Cube Aim Pro 29"Price per day € 20Car typeHardtail MTBBike TypeHardtail MTBMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental12Accessories Pack IncludedYesDelivery ServiceYes
2. Specialized Fitness Sirrus 28"Price per day € 30Car typeFitnessBike TypeFitnessMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental3Accessories Pack IncludedYesDelivery ServiceYes
3. Specialized Rockhopper Expert 29"Price per day € 35Car typeHardtail MTBBike TypeHardtail MTBMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental1Accessories Pack IncludedYesDelivery ServiceYes
4. Haibike SDURO HardSeven 1.0 27,5"Price per day € 55Car typeHardtail MTB E-bikeBike TypeE-Bike Hardtail MTBMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental10Accessories Pack IncludedYesDelivery ServiceYes
6. Specialized Riprock 24" FatbikePrice per day € 15Car typeHardtail MTBBike TypeHardtail MTBMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental3Accessories Pack IncludedYesDelivery ServiceYes
7. Orbea Grow 2 20"Price per day € 15Car typeHardtail MTBBike TypeHardtail MTBMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental1Accessories Pack IncludedUpon requestDelivery ServiceYes
7. Orient City Classic 28"Price per day € 10Car typeCityBike TypeCityMax Rental Days30Min Rental Days1Max Bike available per group rental10Accessories Pack IncludedUpon requestDelivery ServiceYes
“Wonderful day out!”
We had a well-organised sailing trip which stopped at beautiful places along the way. The food was delicious and the crew was very accommodating. One of the highlights of my time in Evia so far.
“Fabulous mountain biking hire and tour of Evia with Evia Adventure Tours”
We went to Evia to mountain bike. I’m new to the sport while my husband is quite experienced. We rented bikes for three days from Evia Adventure Tours and booked a one day tour on the first day to kick us off. Before coming over we email chatted with Steven from Evia Adventure Tours. From our conversation we chose Platana (near Kymi)....
"Walking holiday with South Devon Ramblers"
This was a well balanced 8 days, providing walks and visits to places of local interest, including archaeological sites. Walks were taken at a comfortable pace, with consideration for the terrain and age of the group members. It was also beneficial to have provision for non walkers. A well chosen hotel and generous provision of lunches. My only suggestion for consideration was the provision of a packed lunch followed by an early evening meal which was superfluous for most people. There were enough cafes and restaurants for the group to find evening food at a later time.
“Hike to the Dragon Houses of Styra”
Fantastic hike and sight-seeing trip to the historic Dragon-houses and marble quarries of Styra with Steve as our guide. Scenic drive to start-point with quick stop to buy provisions at village bakery. Steve was punctual, friendly and helpful, generous in sharing his knowledge, tailored the walk to our fitness levels and encouraged us to stop when needed. We are 70 and 68, fit for our ages, particularly my partner. We hiked up and back 5 kilometres in total, steep in places, with some enjoyable scrambling, but felt safe. Amazing to think people hewed out quarries and built the houses in several locations with far fewer tools and aids than today. Seems the houses built for quarry workers. Steve and friends had cleared shrubs from around the houses and paths, also made space for shady rest stops, appreciated as was hot. Steve knew a lot about the area and island. We had taken plenty of water, but more was kindly provided by Steve when ours ran out. We had lunch near the top of a hill, by a ruined castle, with beautiful views over our route, the countryside and sea. A terrific experience, the highlight of our visit to Evvia, a lovely island.
Exclusive KnowledgeWe’ve done our research. We personally cater for details, are always busy finding out more about our hotels, the surroundings and activities on offer nearby.
Detailed Tour DescriptionsTo give you an accurate impression of the tour, we endeavor to publish transparent, balanced and precise tour descriptions.
Secure BookingEvia Adventure Tours reservation system is secure and your credit card and personal information is encrypted. We work to high standards and guarantee your privacy.
Handpicked HotelsAll Evia Adventure Tours Accommodations fulfil strict selection criteria. Each accommodation is chosen individually.
We are social
Evia Adventure Tours
Main Office : Athinas 4, Chalkis, Evia Island / Bike Rental Station-Tours : Grand Blue Beach Resort, Eretria
P: 24/7 customer support: +30 6973856793