Agali gorge is one remarkable gorge. It is located at the foot of mount Dirfis in Evia. The trail starts near Tserges village starting the descent in the Agali gorge, continuing east round Dirfis. The scenery is daunting and will leave you satisfied as you leave mountain refuge. With nice views of the Evian gulf and Dirfis mountain, we come across several springs with fresh water. Snacks will have to be carried along as we leave our accommodation.
- Total length : 7,5 km
- Total Elevation Gain/loss : 237 m / -907 m
- Duration walking : 3-4 h
- Activity level B : Moderate
- 08:30 – Pickup from your hotel,
- 09:15 – Arrive at Steni, bakery stop & water fill-up
- 09:50 – Start of the tour.
- 13:00 – End of tour.
- 14:30 – Return to hotel
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 2 participants.
Available from April to November. More comfortable during April-June and September-November.
Pricing per person
Price per adult : 60 euro
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
- Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours (English & Greek language)
- Transfer to hotel after the end the tour to Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
- Meals, Snacks, Drinks, Refreshments, Water.
No worries. We will stop at the local bakery before our tour, where you can choose from a wide selection of delicious fresh pastry. Have your own water bottles with you as we can fill them with fresh water from the spring just next to the bakery.
- It is advised to bring your own small backpack and water bottle
- Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along for months (June, September)
- Do care to bring a warmer shell jacket for colder months (April-May & October-November)
- Sunscreen is needed from April – October
- Sun hat or scarf
- Firm walking shoes are needed