Exploring new territories is a never ending quest for most travellers. This is where we come in handy. Off the beaten track, pure and tranquil, Kymi is just the ideal place to spend a couple or more days of cycling. Many beautiful villages and windy roads lay before us heading towards the mountain villages of the area. Summer is the high season for this area, allowing for peaceful visitors to ride their bike in peace of mind the rest of the year.
Aegean blue backdrops will fill our day, lush green vegetation will calm our senses whereas numerous fish taverns can satisfy our taste-buds after the tour.
Depending on the day of the week we will be able to visit the Platanenhof farm with horses which is next to the river, where we can enjoy tasty & local refreshments.
*Tailor-made adjustments can be made according to the exact place of stay.
- Route : 20 km
- Terrain: Asphalt public road, dirt roads & hilly parts as well, low traffic
- Total Elevation Gain : 570 m
- Cycling Time : 3hours with stops
- Total Tour Time : 3,5-4 h
- Child Friendly: No
- Activity level B : Intermediate
• 09:00 – Start of the tour
• 14:00 – End of tour
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 2 participants.
Available all year round. Check bookings calendar.
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Kymi or surrounding villages
- Bike Rental & Helmet. Riding with small group
- Backpack and water bottle
- Pro MIAS certified Bike leader on road (English & Greek language)
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along
Sunscreen is needed from April - October
Sun hat or scarf