The city of Eretria and the sites
Eretria city is just ideal for cycling around all year long. This tour is the perfect choice for families on holiday, or novice cyclist who would love to experience cycling in the lovely Greek weather and sites of interest.
Sites we will visit are the ancient theatre of Eretria, the archeological Museum of Eretria, the House of the Mosaics and the temple of Daphniforos Apollo. Scattered around the city the ruins of the 4th century B.C. lay before us to explore.
Cycling back to the hotel we will be pedalling along the seaside visiting the Dream Island.
Ideal for all kind of bikes (city, mtb, kids, trekking)
- Route : 8 km
- Terrain: Asphalt public road, small dirt roads low traffic
- Total Elevation Gain : 65 m
- Cycling Time: 1,5hours with stops
- Total Tour Time: 2 hours
- Start and Finish Time: 09.00 – 11.00
- Child Friendly: Yes, children must be 12-18 years
- Activity level A: Easy
• 08:30 – Get bikes ready at Grand Bleu Hotel
• 09:00 – Start of the tour
• 11:00 – End of tour
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 3 participants.
Available all year round. Check bookings calendar.
What does the tour include:
- Bike Rental & Helmet. Riding with small group
- Pro MIAS certified Bike leader on road (English & Greek language)
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
Entrance fee to the Archeological Museum of Eretria (Monday closed)
Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along (April-May-September-October)
Sunscreen is needed from April - October
Sun hat or scarf
Arriving in Eretria again, we will have a swim or a stop for a refreshment
Visit the Archeological Museum of Eretria (Monday closed)