Seaside Hiking along breathtaking coast
Hiking in Kria Vrisi is just ideal all year long. This tour is the perfect choice for families on holiday, who would love to experience an easy walk in the lovely Greek weather and sites of interest. Overlooking the Aegean sea you will be filled with stunning images of the breathtaking views above the cliffs of the former port of ancient Kirinthos where ships had gathered to sail towards Troy. Kirinthos was actually one of seven cities from Evia island which gathered ships to fight the Trojan war.
Sites we will visit are the sublime beach of Kria Vrisi, the ruins of Ancient Kirithos, and pristine nature along the way. Optional swimming, or stop for refreshments at the beach after the walk.
- Total length : 5 km
- Total Elevation Gain/loss : 70 m / 70 m
- Duration walking : 1,5-2 h
- Activity level A: Easy
• 08:30 – Pickup from your hotel, in Rovies, Limni
• 09:15 – Arrive at the start of the tour.
• 11:30 – End of tour
• 12:00-12:30 – Return to hotel
Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.on.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants.
Available all year round. Check bookings calendar.
Pricing per person
Price per Person/Adult : 40 euro
Price per child : 30 euro
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Rovies, or Limni
- Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours (English & Greek language)
- Transfer to hotel after the end the tour to Rovies, or Limni
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
- Meals, Snacks, Drinks, Refreshments, Water.
No worries. We will stop at a local bakery before our tour.
- It is advised to bring your own small backpack and water bottle
- Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along for months (June, September)
- Do care to bring a warmer shell jacket for colder months (April-May & October-November)
- Sunscreen is needed from April – October
- Sun hat or scarf
- Firm walking shoes are needed