Our best seller tour, you will just love. Being and average hiker this is a days’ walk you will really enjoy. Well planned and circular, this is a mostly gentle outlined route allowing visitors to enjoy the most out of central Evia main mountain range of Dirfis & Xerovouni. There will be no water supply so we have to carry our own. Steep hills and amazing views will be surrounding our walk. There is a wide variety of birds and flower you can admire. Every season is different and there will be a variety of things to see depending on the season.
- Total length : 10 km
- Total Elevation Gain/loss : 577 m / 577 m
- Hours : 3-4 h
- Activity level B : Moderate
• 08:30 – Pickup from your hotel,
• 09:15 – Arrive at Steni, bakery stop & water fill-up
• 09:30 – Start of the tour.
• 13:30 – End of tour. Optional trout meal at Kambia village
• 14:15 – Return to hotel
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 2 participants.
Available from April to November. More comfortable during April-June and September-November.
Pricing per person
Price per Person : 60 euro
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
- Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours (English & Greek language)
- Transfer to hotel after the end the tour to Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
- Meals, Snacks, Drinks, Refreshments, Water.
No worries. We will stop at the local bakery before our tour, where you can choose from a wide selection of delicious fresh pastry. Have your own water bottles with you as we can fill them with fresh water from the spring just next to the bakery.
- It is advised to bring your own small backpack
- Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along for summer months (July-August)
- Do care to bring a warmer shell jacket for colder months
- Sunscreen is needed from April – October
- Sun hat or scarf
- Firm walking shoes are needed
Arriving at Kampia village we will have the option of tasting local fresh trout.