This is undoubtedly the most beautiful and diverse gorge on the island of Evia. Up to 2000 years old, this gorge can surely boast as the oldest mountain path on the island. The stream of Dimosaris crosses a lush green gorge at the heart of Ohi mountain’s wilderness.
- Total length : 10 km
- Total Elevation Gain/loss : 174 m / -1100 m
- Duration walking : 5 h
- Activity level B : Moderate (Not comfortable for participants with knee or hip problems)
• 08:30 – Pickup from your hotel, pickup snacks and water for the tour.
• 09:15 – Arrive at the top of Demosaris gorge, start of the tour.
• 14:15 – End of tour.
• 15:15 – Return to hotel
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 10 participants.
Available from April to November. More comfortable during April-June and September-November.
Pricing per person
Price per adult : 60 euro
Price per child (12-18yrs) : 50 euro
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Styra, Marmari, Karystos
- Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours (English & Greek language)
- Transfer to hotel after the end the tour to Styra, Marmari, Karystos
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
- Meals, Snacks, Drinks, Refreshments, Water.
No worries. We will stop at the local bakery before our tour, where you can choose from a wide selection of delicious fresh pastry.
- It is advised to bring your own small backpack and water bottle
- Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along for months (June, September)
- Do care to bring a warmer shell jacket for colder months (April-May & October-November)
- Sunscreen is needed from April – October
- Sun hat or scarf
- Firm walking shoes are needed