The waterfalls of Drymona are located just above Rovies village. The journey to get there amongst the lush greenery provides a peaceful drive for the visitor.
Arriving at the start of our walk a pleasant natural path leads us all the way to the paved stone step which designates our walk all the way to the waterfalls. It will be a nice journey among tall trees and well-designated paths. Informative signs well describe the surrounding vegetation. Ending our walk there is a small hut for refreshment and coffee.
- Total length : 1,5 km
- Total Elevation Gain/loss : 80 m / 80 m
- Duration walking : 1-1,5 h
- Activity level A : Easy
• 08:30 – Pickup from your hotel, in Aidipso, Rovies, Limni
• 09:00 – Arrive at the start of the tour.
• 14:00 – End of tour
• 14:30 – Return to hotel
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants.
Available from April to November. More comfortable during April-June and September-November.
Pricing per person
Price per Person : 40 euro
Price per child : 30 euro
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Aidipso, Rovies, or Limni
- Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours (English & Greek language)
- Transfer to hotel after the end the tour to Aidipso, Rovies, or Limni
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
- Meals, Snacks, Drinks, Refreshments, Water.
No worries. We will stop at a local bakery before our tour.
- It is advised to bring your own small backpack and water bottle
- Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along for months (June, September)
- Do care to bring a warmer shell jacket for colder months (April-May & October-November)
- Sunscreen is needed from April – October
- Sun hat or scarf
- Firm walking shoes are needed