This will be a relaxing walking day to the beach of Zarakes village called “Fryniakos”. Zarakes village is a quaint mountain village just a small walk away from the nearby beach. The traditional “Mahala”, the old settlement of Zarakes is a great attraction where you will experience the way people used to live not many years ago and see how built their houses. Our journey leads us to Zarakes beach.
- Total length : 5 km
- Total Elevation Gain/loss : 50 m / -207 m
- Duration walking : 2h
- Activity level A : Easy
• 09:30 – Pickup from your hotel
• 10:40 – Arrive at Zarakes village, brief coffee stop.
• 11:10 – Start of the walking tour.
• 13:20 – Arrive at Zarakes beach, seafood meal, free time for swimming.
• 16:00 – Leave Zarakes beach.
• 17:25 – Arrive at the hotel.
- Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.
Minimum Participants / Availability
This tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants.
Available from April to November.
Pricing per person
Price per adult : 60 €
Price per child under 18 years old: 45 €
What does the tour include:
- Transfer to start of tour from Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
- French speaking local guide or English speaking local qualified Guidance by Evia Adventure Tours
- Welcome ouzo & seafood meal at the seaside taverna
- Transfer to hotel after the end the tour to Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
Other extras – Not Included – Must Haves
- It is advised to bring your own small backpack and water bottle
- Do care to bring a lightweight windproof along for months (June, September)
- Do care to bring a warmer shell jacket for colder months (April-May & October-November)
- Sunscreen is needed from April – October
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light walking shoes are needed